New post from Cameron Frost
In an effort to raise money for PetSmart Charities, Cameron created this fundraiser:
We envision a world in which every pet has a lifelong, loving home.
PetSmart Charities® and PetSmart Charities of Canada® are nonprofit animal welfare organizations that save the lives of homeless pets. More than 400,000 dogs and cats find homes each year through our adoption program in all PetSmart® stores and our sponsored adoption events.
PetSmart Charities grants more money to directly help pets in need than any other animal welfare group in North America, with a focus on funding spay/neuter servicesthat help communities solve the problem of pet overpopulation.
PetSmart Charities is a 501(c)(3) organization and PetSmart Charities of Canada is a registered charity,separate from PetSmart, Inc.
Learn more about PetSmart Charities and PetSmart Charities of Canada:
- History: key achievements from our founding in 1994 to the present
- Leadership: senior team biographies and a list of our board of directors
- Staff: our featured animal welfare experts
- Financial Information: annual reports, IRS Forms 990 and key success metrics
- Relationship with PetSmart: separate organizations, compatible missions
No other charity saves as many pets’ lives as we do, because of our reach and strong partnerships with communities and pet lovers like you.
from Cameron Frost http://cameronfrost.org/cameron-frost-creates-petsmart-charities-fundraiser/